Monday 31 May 2010

Oh It's A Trialling Life...

Well the time has come for me to sit down and rack my brains for what I could tell the world about this week. Sadly I can't write more than a paragraph about Justin Beaver (before I start smashing my ears with tiny little rock hammers to drown out the ever-present sound of Baby, Baby, Bayyyyby) so I thought I'll try and get a few ideas out in this post rather than flood your screens with more posts than, well erm, you know... A thing with a lot of posts on?

So what's crackalackaling? Well sadly I've had to depart from the world that I've been part of for the last seven years. I've gotten to know a lot of right characters and many friends. The place which once was so mysterious is now like a second home to me. Yes, Lost has finally finished after 6 glorious seasons. For those of you who haven't seen the last episode yet, I'll leave you with one comment; Lost ends how it starts.

So seeing as that finished, I started looking to other videos for entertainment and suprisingly Youtube came up trumps. These are both videos that have been doing the viral rounds for a few years now but if you're yet to bask in their glory, then sit back and prepare to be entertained.





Whatdayatink? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment