Tuesday 18 May 2010

Commence Boredom

Let's put it simply, I'm personally brilliant at jumping on bandwagons (along with 90% of the young generation - take dubstep as an example if you don't believe me) and it really was about time that I made some step into the world of attacking others with my ramblings, thoughts and general goings.

I think of it this way, if I stick my thoughts on this blog, then I won't be plaguing people in society who don't really want to know about whatever awesome new hypercardioid microphone Shure have just released, Even if it is really awesome...

Anyway, back to the point; This blog (As the title suggests) is about t3h tinternets and all the various related bits of society that stay glued to it. Expect to one minute be reading some gaming related post before suddenly being smacked in the face by some notes on audio engineering or how my life was so much better about 5 years ago (You know, before I actually had to do any work...).

If you're game for glancing over my posts here on Web et al. then make sure to subscribe so that you can be updated whenever my pen goes to paper on the latest [Insert Mindless Category Here] story to surface or perhaps my views on how [Insert Even More Mindless Category Here] just got singlehandedly ruined by Justin Bieber.

So anyway, all we know is that he's called the Stig...

No comments:

Post a Comment