Tuesday 18 May 2010

It Appears I'm On An Island...

And I can't get off it, although now I can but I don't want to...

Seem familiar? Lost is one of my favourite TV shows. I used to watch it back when S1 was on Channel 4 but when it transferred over to Sky I couldn't watch it so for years I had to go without my fix of Saywer and Kate playing hide the Jacob..

I started watching them online fairly recently and in the space of about three weeks watched all the seasons I hadn't seen and since then I've been on the edge of my seat eagerly awaiting for the next episode to become available every week.

One advantage of watching them all [effectively] back to back (Which I must say isn't healthy, especially when you do it with 24 - within about 8 hours you'll start to think YOU are Jack Bauer, trust me from experience) is that you really notice the difference in the way the show is being made. I loved seasons 1, 2 and 3 (Especially 3) but I felt that, after that things just went down hill. Then the 6th season came along...

Smashing it's way through my screen with the roar of polar bears and smoke monsters it came, and in it's wake it left something I've been longing to feel for the first time since season 1:

I haven't a clue what the hell is going on.

Characters that are alive but dead at the same time? Submarines that have Scottish men locked up in them? A spring of yellow light? It's A TaARP!!!111

No comments:

Post a Comment